M.A.P.S. is a social network
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SANTA...
M.A.P.S. offers no endorsement or recommendation concerning member(s). For anyone hiring a Santa or other, it is your responsibility to ask questions and make sure you have the best person for the job.
Michigan Association of Professional Santas (M.A.P.S.) mission is dedicated to providing a forum for Michigan Santas and their counterparts (Mrs. Clauses, elves, helpers and support staff) to network together, discuss various subjects pertaining to the portrayal of Santa Claus and becoming the best Santa Claus (or helpers) we possibly can be.
What is a ‘professional’ Santa? This questions was discussed by the Founding Fathers of MAPS before the web site appeared. It was agreed that anyone who does Santa for more than his family is a professional Santa and qualified to join MAPS.
M.A.P.S. BOARD of DIRECTORS
Santa Norm Gerring, Pro Tem
VICE CHARIMAN SECRETARY
Santa Jim Tait, Pro Tem
MEMBERSHIP DIRECTOR TREASURER
Mrs. Claus Jean Prevost, Pro Tem
MEMBERS at LARGE (2)
Santa Allen Hyland Santa Ed Lorenz
ph: 248-417-5578 ph: 810-360-6062
To view the Blog and/or Forum post you must be a member and will find it listed under the Member Resources tab.
We found Sep 22nd that there is a problem with signup and/or settings, so for now please wait until I get the all clear, then if needed update your settings, thank you.
M.A.P.S. map info
If your not found on the map this is what you need to do.
1. Click on "My Page" tab (not mine but yours) located in the Navigation Bar found just under our logo and name.
2. Click on settings located on the right, under inbox/alerts/friends.
3. In your settings page Make sure your Country is Correct
4. Make sure you have your Zip Code Entered
5. Scroll Down to the Question "You must list your city and State" Make sure your city and state are listed.